Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beginnings

So this is the first time I have ever tried to keep up a blog. I am going to actually try and do this and be active with it.. Hopefully this will help keep up with my friends' lives without the use of Stalkbook.

As for what's new in my life? Not much of anything. Still going to school, going to work, and coming home. Soon we'll be in the new house :). I am excited. And secretly nervous. Gracie is my main concern, I hope everyone likes him. I hope he likes it. I hope everything works out well :) I'm sure it will, but just thinking.

Not mush else new in life, just trying to save money which isn't easy when you make hourly wages and can't work a lot of hours. lol. Well, I'll try to keep up with this because I think it'll be fun and good for me.

Lots of Love,
Heather Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...