Saturday, October 25, 2008

Concert

So, last night Kindle and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert. It was amazing. They always are. Taylor Swift opened and while her singing is beautiful, her acting and mannerisms leave something to be desired. K and I continually had to remind ourselves that she is just an 18 year old girl who does not know how to perform yet. But Rascal Flatts... they can put on a show! We had excellent seats right next to the stage on the floor. Fabulous.

All in all, it was a show I was so glad I didn't miss. I almost did, but at the LAST minute decided to go.

Today we took some stuff up to the condo to begin moving in. YAY! It seems like it is going to be so much fun. I hope everything works out well. :)

All in all, this weekend is going well so far. Now it's off to finance studying. Lots of finance studying. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. RF is pretty cool. I hope the concert rocked hard =) I hope your new condo is pimpin' sweet too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...