Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Flashing Bright Spots

Click. Click. Click. Click. The cursor on the screen continues to click at me. I look for something to say because that's what these things are for, to write down things to say. I have nothing.

My life has been a series of ups and downs lately. Mostly downs. Lots of downs. And when it gets down, and I think it can go nowhere further, the bottom falls out of my down and I crash AGAIN.

I have had a bright spot today. Hopefully, I'll have the same bright spot tomorrow. The more bright spots I have, the less dark my life is. Lame I know.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Back to the cursor flashing on my screen. I suppose the flashing means this is where I should end this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...