Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Worst 45 days before the Best 11 days

So that's what this is. The longest 45 days to endure before I get to spend the best 11 days imaginable. 11 days.

Tickets. They will be purchased tonight. Or maybe tomorrow morning if the payment hasn't gone through yet. Tickets. :)

My wife and I are excited. Our journey will soon begin. Our journey in 45 days for 11 days. :) It seems kind of lopsided doesn't it? But more than worth it I promise you.

Today is the beginning of something new. Something fabulous. Something I can't wait for. Today I begin my countdown. Almost one down. 3 hours away from 44 days. and 44 days away from leaving. And then 11 wonderful days.

I'm sorry to be so annoying and cheesy. But this is a big step for me. And I can't wait to take it.

1 comment:

  1. Something that looked similar to what you originally wanted. I had another idea also. If you didn't want to take the celtic route, a certain flower is star-shaped. Just a thought.

    I'm going to need a lot of help to get through these next 44 days. The world is closing in! It will be more than a relief to get away for 11 days.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...