Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Forever.

Wow. So for starters, it's been a really long time since I've posted. I know. Shame. lol. But moving right along...

I think that the problem with marriages today, the reason why they fail is because people believe that they say I Do once and then that's that. But the truth is, being married, making it successful is all about saying I Do not just that first day but everyday.

It's a conscious decision that you make every single day that this relationship is what you are committing to. That you will follow the person you love anywhere. That you want what is best for them more than you want anything for yourself.

That's when you know. That's when your marriage will work. Not the first day of I Do, but every I Do after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...