Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jumbled Thoughts :)

Is there no bright spots left in the world? Sometimes I feel that way. Today is one of those days.
Often I just feel like no matter how much effort you put into something that it is inevitably going to fail. No I'm not saying give up on everything, just saying it's annoying.
What am I going to do for the rest of the day? Who knows. Nothing productive, I can tell you that! I think I'll probably take a nap. I never allow myself naps because I feel they waste the day, but its kinda overcast and there is nothing good on tv so why the heck not??
I've been spending a lot of time lately trying to figure out the rest of our life and let me tell you, it is no easy! Worrying about jobs and cars and housing and money etc... It just keeps piling up! And the babies, oh the babies. They have become accustomed to a certain way of life. haha, They certainly love their treats. :)
I miss being a child wishing to be a grown up, the worries were much smaller. Now I'm a grown up wishing to be a child. Ironic, huh.
So this jumble fest is over. Maybe the next one will make more sense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...