Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Come and knock on my door...

So after it took me hours to fall asleep last night I started having a nightmare. It was a really gross one. I was dreaming I was in my house and there were roaches everywhere. All over the walls were the big ones and the carpets were littered with like, baby ones or something. Important part? THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. And gross.

So I wake up at like 3am from this nightmare to decide I simply MUST clean my house up. Not that it's dirty, just because. So at 3am, I get up and clean up the bedroom. I clean the bathroom except the floor cause the Swiffer is downstairs and once I've locked myself in the room for the night, I don't exit it again. I finally got back in bed ready to go back to sleep. Ugh. Just thinking about this dream now makes me itchy all over. I hate bugs.

On another note, I spent some time today thinking about how much time I spend alone. Obviously when Brandon is gone I spend more time alone, but I realized today I kinda shut myself off from the rest of the world. I work alone, I drive alone, I eat alone, I shop alone, I spend time with my babies alone. Lots of time to myself. lol. It's not bad though. I don't feel lonely much. I'm very content with myself and my life. Just an observation. Guess it comes from being married to the military. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...