Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pretty Stuff

So in the interest of looking forward to the future I have been online shopping for my future office. Right now because we're overseas we only have a small percentage of our stuff here and because delivery fees are so expensive to Hawaii, I am waiting to buy some stuff. :)

I'm doing a beach theme. Ironic I know. But hey, I won't live at the beach anymore and it'll make sense. :)

Lamp number 1. I love that the entire piece is glass. :)

Lamp number 2. This one I will fill with sand from the beaches here and some seashells, etc.



Next is some serving stuff. I love ETSY!!!
For those of you who haven't seen my dining room, it is green. :) and I love this bowl
Ok, I guess that's enough stuff to bore you with. I just wanted to share my finds!! Now to soon have a new place to put it all in. I have plenty of space here but no point in shipping it here to ship it back!!

2 comments:

  1. I like lamp number one, only because I'm SUPER superstitious and the locals believe that if you -take- anything natural from the island and you're not local, that something bad will come your way. However if a local sells it to you, you're clear of it. I know it's just an island myth, but I wouldn't dare take sand from the beaches. Besides... why should I? This place is paradise and I should leave it how I found it for someone else to enjoy. ;)

    Found you through semperspouse! I'm here too. Maybe we can get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Yeah, I'm not very superstitious, but I have sand that was given to us from our wedding, so I think I'm ok!

    How long have you been here? This has been our station since 2007 so we're nearing the end. But most definitely I'd love to get together!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...