Monday, September 27, 2010

El Dia Cinco

Something you hope to do in your life.

Here is where I'm supposed to write, Become a wife and mother. But, oh wait, I'm already married, and, oh wait, I'm so not ready for a baby. So that is in the someday category, right up there next to World Peace. ha, Ok, maybe not that far off, but you get the idea.

So what is something I hope to do in my life?

I hope to learn how to ride a bicycle. That's right, I'm a grown woman who cannot ride a bicycle. At least not without training wheels. And I haven't seen those in adult sizes lately... I want to learn so that people will no longer make fun of me when they hear I can't do it. I want to learn so my husband and I have another activity we can do together. I want to learn so that when my kids are learning from their dad they can't quit and use the argument, but mom can't do it. So, lookout world I'm going to be riding on TWO wheels!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will ride beautifully in no time! Invest in a nice bike and it will help coax you to get on ;)

    I have always wanted a Vespa. The day I mentioned I wanted, thanks to the movie Yes Man, my husband immediately made me pause the movie and we went to the local Harley Dealership, who also sells Vespas! I was so scared! But we only have one car and I wanted some kind of wheels. It was the most frightening challenge of my life and of course the minute I sneak out of the house to ride it for the first time, all the neighborhood kids decide they are going to come out and ride their bikes around me! (brats!)

    You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...