Thursday, September 23, 2010

When all else fails, jump on the bandwagon...

So, I know so many people doing this it's impossible for me to give just one credit for my starting it. Hopefully I can keep up with it faithfully......dum dum dum Drumroll please....

Here's my 30 Days of Truth.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

This is so endearing...Well, I'd like to say, "Oh I don't hate anything about myself, I love who I am, where I came from, and where I'm going!" But we all know just how much bologna is involved in that statement. So.... I'm going to go with my temper. I get so easily irritated. I let every little thing make me angry which unfortunately for my husband means he bears the brunt of it frequently. But it's something I'm working on very hard and he says he loves me for my "passion". haha. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...