Sunday, July 4, 2010

She lit up the sky that Fourth of July

I know it's a day early, but Happy Independence Day!! Today was an easy one with pedicures with Mrs. R. and shopping at the mall with the hubs/Mrs. R. and then reading a book! :) Nice and relaxed Saturday. I even slept in til 7:45!!!

Tomorrow in honor of the Fourth, B and I are going to Pearl Harbor to spend some time with history and heroes. We think it's only fitting before we seek out some fireworks! Most people I know love this time of year, myself included. Picnics, barbeques, warm summer nights, and bright sunny mornings. Sounds fun just blogging about it!!

So I'm keeping this short because it's the holiday weekend. I'll just leave you with a big Red, White, and Blue Thank you to all those who have served, are serving, or will serve for my freedom. (This includes those of us in what is considered the Silent Ranks serving in our own spouse supporting way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...