Monday, July 19, 2010

the sun is shining on a brand new day.

So it's been really rainy and overcast the past few days, but the sun came out today and it felt niiiiiiice. :)

I'm so excited because today was the day I got back my BEAUTIFULLY framed diploma. It's already hanging in my office. Even if I'm currently unemployed, it's so nice to have. And beautiful. I love the orange and "buff" matting.



 
 
Disregard the terrible cell phone picture and my maiden name! haha. Also, I spent some time hanging some more pictures I've had lying around in new frames in the house. Also, BEAUTIFUL. :)

In other news, I took a big leap of faith. And it totally paid off. I let my husband dye my hair. Scary, I know, but it turned out great, I'm really proud of him. :) In addition to cleaning all the bathrooms and doing the laundry, it's been a great day. :) Kinda laid back, I love it. Now, off to cook my hunny some dinner!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds like a wonderfully productive day! And I wanna see your hair and diploma!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...