Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 24

Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

So I'm going to be terrible. I hate doing these things when they come in forwards or on facebook or anything, so I'm not doing this one either. Instead I'm going to make a list of some of my favorite songs for everyone to enjoy!!!

Draw Me A Map. Dierks Bentley
Anything Like Me. Brad Paisley
Why Wait. Rascal Flatts
If I Die Young. The Band Perry
Carolina. Eric Church
Real. James Wesley
Jackson Hole. James Wesley
The Shape I'm In. Joe Nichols
My Kinda Party. Jason Aldean

This is my current favorites. They change regularly. I love many more as well, but I'm trying to condense the overwhelmingly country-ness for you. haha. Also, Please enjoy my East Tennessee Country. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...