Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 7, 8, 9

I'm terrible I know. But in my defense, we are having a yard sale this weekend which started today and I've been so swamped I haven't had a moment to spare. So here's 3 days in one. It's like a sale, right??

Day 7-Someone who has made your life worth living for.
This would of course be my husband, but as I write so much on him, my second is my darling cat, Gracie. He is sweet, loyal, loving, soft, and sometimes, when he feels like it, cuddly. I got Gracie in a very transitional time in my college years and he came to form my life. He came from my apartment parking lot. He was a few weeks old, and a TINY malnourished little fur ball. His gray and white hair stuck straight out all over and he had sharp claws and an even sharper meow. But he wormed his way into my heart and gave my confusing always changing world some meaning. He gave me someone to take care of and in turn, took care of me. He is our resident fat cat now and I love him more each and every day.
Skinny and Tiny                                                                           Fat and Lovely










Day 08-Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
We'll call her A.F. Although, why I protect her privacy I do not know. She started ruining my life in the 4th grade and finally ended when I graduated high school. She called me names, shoved me, pushed me, turned people against me, and oh yeah, kicked a dent in my first car. Her reason? In the 4th grade there was a boy named Dylan, she liked him, he liked me, and that is how the story goes. For real.

Day 09- Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
 Amanda Edwards. She is such a beautiful person and I love her so much. She was my best friend. And one day we just kinda called less, and one day we hung out less, and one day we didn't talk at all. She recently got engaged as Facebook informed me. I miss her much. I wish her all the best cause she totally deserves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...