Monday, October 25, 2010

Secrets, secrets are so fun....

Ok, so next hint....


I changed something about myself. <3

On another note, This Saturday is the ball. It's at the Sheraton Waikiki and I have the most beautiful dress. I tried to not get to swept up in the ball because it was never that big of a deal to me, but once I got this dress and this jewelry I'm just so excited to dress up so much. :) I am a true girl at heart. haha.

This will be our last ball before Brandon is done in the Corps so we got a hotel in the Keys. (For those not in Hawaii this is what Waikiki is fondly callled, haha). We're making a mini-vacation out of this. I love it, and I love my husband. He will go above and beyond to make me happy. He even scheduled me a hair appointment cause I was going to be too cheap to do so. haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...