Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like....Halloween?

So you are all getting oh so close to the big secret reveal. :) Next hint? It shines through when looking at me. :)

On another note, I'm so over the whole "Certain rules for Certain people" thing. Lemme explain something to you. My family IS certain people! GRR. I really really really wanna scream over some of this stuff. You don't get to pick and choose who gets what rules and who gets what privileges and the rest of us just suck it up. Unfortunately for you, you haven't met me....yet. :)

There is a certain firey whirlwind coming your way and you don't even know it yet. And this whirlwind does not take kindly to not getting her way. Just ask my husband.

hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...