Thursday, November 18, 2010

Secrets of Heather Lynn Past.

In light of the upcoming Christmas holiday and Scrooge's dealings with Christmas Past, Present, and Future, I'm gonna share some secret moments of my past. For your viewing pleasure of course! Enjoy.

First we have the first home football game of my freshman year of college. This is definitely the dorm hallway (notice the visitation schedule for when boys are allowed). haha. I am the skinny one in the dead middle. (Oh to be 104lbs again...)


Next up is some classic High School Prom action. I'm 16 in this picture and a Sophomore. That was my glitter dress. And my really TALL hair. Luckily, my date was also really tall. :)













This would be on one of my first outings with my now husband. I let him convince me that a "real woman" would ride the mechanical bull. This is after working a 8 hour shift at the restaurant. I stayed on for 2 of the 3 rounds. Would have lasted the 3rd but my now-husband paid the guy to throw me off. At least the guy came up and told me that B did it so I was ready. haha.



This is a perfect example of a bad idea in the making. On the other side of the camera, my friend Kelly and I are being convinced that we should run through the sprinklers fully clothed and sort of slip-n-slide on the marble. Needless to say, we did it. Kelly ripped off her entire toenail and we had to have the medics (in the ambulance, of course!) come over and wrap it. Oh yeah, and we were soaked.







This would be a group of friends and myself. We are on a bridge in the middle of downtown Knoxville. It isn't actually that late, there are lots of people around.... Please note Jake in the back drop-lockin-it.









Lastly, I'll leave you with mine and Kindle's idea of a rocking Fourth of July. We certainly lit up the sky that Fourth of July.... :)

As you can see, I've had lots of great ideas. I've had loads of help coming up with these great ideas. And I've had plenty of trips to the ER to show for it. But as Mavis Leyrer said (edited of course)-- Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy [crap], what a ride!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...