Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's on Heather's phone...

So over at Jessica The Lowe Family News it's a Tuesday link up! Here is what is living on my phone. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

First we have my lifesource. Since it's the first thing I reach for it might as well be the first thing I share....
 Next, since my life revolves around my babies we have a picture of my adorable kitty, Gracie...

Followed by a picture of my other furbaby, Memphis. (He's smoking his rawhide cigar... haha)

Here is the view from our balcony at the hotel we stayed at following the ball. It was beautiful.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a black thumb. I kill it all, but here is the results of months of effort and plant food. I'm oh so proud. :)

So here was a little view into my life. I'm sorry it's boring and that I'm a lame-o. haha. Hope you enjoyed!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely!! I am your newest follower!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a *peek* at my giveaways if you stop by. I have 3 with gorgeous handmade stuff and one for a $110 Belle Baby Carrier:) Nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...