Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life is Slower in East Tennessee

So the title pretty much tells all. Life is a lot slower here. And I love it. :) I hadn't realized I missed it. But I did.

Unfortunately, that doesn't leave me much to blog about. haha. I can say that it's pretty funny to drive around with the Hawaii license plates. People stare and stop us to ask questions a lot. The kinda questions like, "How did you drive here from Hawaii?"

Another girlfriend of mine said that she keeps seeing on her facebook wall status updates that read "Wow, just saw Hawaii plates on 321!!!" (321 is the main Highway through town)

I have been applying to jobs, so hopefully I can find something I ACTUALLY want to do. haha. Right now, I'm just unsure as to where I want to head with it.

In other news, our belongings from Arizona got here the other day. That has been a nightmare. To be updated later....



Img Credit

2 comments:

  1. That's funny that your license plate is making people's fb status update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog and can't wait to read about Hawaii and this new move

    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...