Friday, December 3, 2010

Roundup and More!!









It's this week's roundup! Hop on over to Maine-ly Taryn to join in on the fun!!!


In other news, we finished up our Christmas packing/wrapping last night and I put together the flat rate boxes for most of our presents, and wrapped up the ones too big in my FAVORITE brown packing paper! haha. I had allotted $50 for shipping (I know that isn't much to mail EVERYBODY's presents from Hawaii, but I'm a pretty amazing packager and can get them in pretty tight. I am very proud to say that with insurance on everything, we got out the door spending $52.90. :)

I wish we could be there for Christmas with our families, but this is the next best thing. We do get to see them shortly afterward, so YAY!! :) This is our last Christmas in Hawaii. That is a big pill to swallow. Bittersweet. I am so glad to leave because we miss our families but this is our first home together, too, and that is difficult to give up. But I'm excited for our new adventure together. We're going to be living on love. Luckily, that is something we have in large supply.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...